I have taught a variety of classes in comparative politics and comparative political economy at BA and MA (PhD) level and in the form of seminars and lectures.
University of Cologne
- 14335.0011 Distributive Politics (adv. open for PhD students) – Winter 2014/15, 2015/16, Summer 2017
- 14335.0028: Comparative Political Institutions (lecture) – Winter 2016/17, 2017/18
- 14335.0024 Seminar: The Political Economy of Public Finance in Developing Economies (adv. open for PhD students) – Summer 2016
- 1390 Social Policy in Developing Economies – Summer 2014
- 1387 Seminar: Comparative Electoral- and Party Systems (in german)
- 1532 Seminar: The Political System of the Federal Republic of Germany from a Comparative Perspective (in german) – Winter 2012/13; 2013/14